Why did God give us big, nasty bugs in our houses and not give us the big strong men to kill them?
Luckily, I have my trusty sidekick Bubba. She started to freak out a minute ago at my computer bag. I moved the bag aside when she wouldn't settle down and out crawled a big, black bug. I beat it to death with the dog toy, since no shoes were nearby. Screaming like a girl the entire time. Yuck, yuck, yuck! The bug carcass is now in a watery grave. I've got to call the exterminators. I usually have them spray in the Spring. I didn't this year and have more nasty bugs and spiders than ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Scream? Come on buck up and squish that bug like a WOMAN! No screaming... slowly squish him so you can hear all the bones and outter shell cracking and hear him breathe his last breath.... kay I am kidding I would have run and got my daddy. ;)
I did what you said WHILE screaming like a girl. Mostly it was just my I hate bugs chant. Not like the scream I let out when a black widow was on my hand once. I didn't realize I had screamed until I heard the echo.
I usually make ridiculous noises when I find a bug within close proximity to me, and I'm always grateful that no one is around to hear said ridiculous noises.
I'm also grateful for Father Edit, who picks up bugs and releases them outside, and for my cat, who eats them, but since I have neither father nor cat with me right now, I am reduced to making ridiculous noises, then smashing them myself.
Bubba lets me know when there are bugs nearby. I wish I was humane enough to just let them go outside. I have to squish them and flush them. I don't want them coming back inside. And frankly, I don't really care for bugs outside either.
Post a Comment