What Your Taste in Music Says About You |
![]() Your musical tastes are reflective and complex. You are intellectual to the point of being cerebral. You are very open to new experiences, and even more open to new ideas and theories. Wisdom and personal accomplishment are important to you. You are naturally sophisticated. You are drawn to art, especially art by independent artists. You are likely to be financially well off... and not because you were born that way. |
Sunday, July 27, 2008
What Your Taste in Music Says About You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My results:
"What Your Taste in Music Says About You
"Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.
"You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.
"You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.
In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.
"You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.
"You have the soul of an artist.
"Beauty and harmony are important to you."
Athletic I am not. But I'm a good informal boxer. And well, I am unconventional.
-OeK
Mine says this:
Your musical tastes are unique and intense. You actually like music. And not just the boring old two-chord noise that so frequently passes for music in this over-noised society; you like complex musical structures and harmonics, creative thematic development, and rich chord progressions. Some people would call you a snob.
You are open to new ideas, but you like to explore the old as well, seeking for better solutions without completely rejecting the beauty of the past.
You have a good ear for quality, and another good ear for intent.
You are deep and see meaning in everything you do. You enjoy the intricacies of life, as well as the greater plan.
You're intellectual and artistic. You should consider a career in music.
And no, you'll never be able to truly love country, rap, techno, hard rock, or some others of those wildly popular types of music. But at least you can tolerate them, and for someone like you, that's probably good enough.
Wow, these blog things are pretty accurate. :-) I'm interested to know the psychology behind the questions.
Betty,
Did you invent your response?
-OeK
Invent my response? Me? I am insulted! But yes, maybe I was not entirely pleased with my actual result and decided to spice it up a little. Yes.
Betty, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better when you move to Utah. :-) I think it's fabulous that you spiced up your results!
I'm also looking forward to getting to know you better, especially when I am acting more like myself and less like a block of cheese, which is how I think I acted the last time I saw you. :o)
Betty, your brain was probably turned to Swiss by your conference. ;-)
Post a Comment